Looking for Indietronica artists/producers

Eleanor

I work in music PR and am looking to start my own PR company, through working with one or two unsigned artists to build up a portfolio. I will offer free PR for a few months for the right artists, so a great opportunity for them - I have great contacts at all major music publications, and I can write press releases/biography, help get together free press shots and even free music videos for the right artists.

I am looking for quite specific artists i.e. those where are not too dancey, but have elements of indie, electronica and pop crossovers. So, if you are influenced by the following and fall within a similar genre do get in touch; Grimes, Phoenix, Hot Chip, Cut Copy, Alt-J, Thomas Azier, Little Boots, Ellie Goulding, Friendly Fires, Bastille, Empire of the Sun, MGMT, Goldfrapp, Charlie XCX etc.

I am based in London and have strong music connections here and in Nottingham, but more than happy for anyone outside London to get in contact including other countries.

RE: Indietronica Artist

I have a painfully small following but I just finished an EP. I'm very interested in your offer if it still stands. This site won't let me post my Bandcamp link but it's "scuttlingclaws . Bandcamp . Com" without spaces. I'd love to discuss more if you're interested. My email is clawsscuttling@yahoo.com

Back