know of any good places for CD replication?

dj Happee

im lookin for some places that can do CD replication at a great price. If you guys can recommend some places, that would be great. Thanks.

try looking up "cd replication" or "cd manufacturing" at www.metacrawler.com. You'll find a lot of links to cd replication companies.

Or you can always DIY!!
it can end up being cheaper if you REALLY know how to be resourceful.

I found dozens of places searching for "CD replication" and "CD duplication" in various engines. Be warned that the cheapest place isn't always the best, though... see my message (I think called "a sad story" or something like that; search for messages by Monkey) for the gory details, but basically I got a fly-by-night company.

Make sure you have several ways of contacting the people you use and you know they are reputable. After all, for a decent sized CD run you are looking to pay them several hundred dollars, and you don't want to waste that kind of money... better to pay a dollar more per CD and have peace of mind and a good result.

CD Duplication & Replication

Check out
Diskfaktory.com for CD Duplication and replication at their affordable prices yet the best services.

From what I gather, Diskfactory is one of the best choices for small runs (50 to several hundred) of CD-Rs

Diskmakers is the better choice once you start clearing 1000 copies.

Back