I'm really proud with this one

I'm really proud with this one

and so you should be,REALLY nice work :) :) :)

(you do have some digital clipping in the intro guitar ... some air in the high end (i.e maag) would make this shine imo ... bloody great band :D )

on my 5/6th listen now,i LOVE this track !!! ... now that i heard the clipping it really stands out on replay ... there a few other places where the clipping kicks in (i downloaded at 360 so maybe that? .. anyhoo no nobody would notice)

at 2:14 there's some reverb/low end collision ... maybe drop a filter on there ?

Last edited:
was cleaning out my downloads folder and i completely forgot about this (EarlyRise - Peace - had to stick the name in cos i searched for it n came up with nothing,so had to go through my posts in profile to find it again)

another 8 listens in an i gotta say this is one of the best tracks i have ever heard ...

Sounds really great. Very good work. I love everything about it except the autotune on the vocals. That's just a personal preference of mine. I hate that it's the way of the world now. :( Anyway, excellent job!

Great production. The underlying song progression and structure is very straight forward, but the accents and vocal melodies are fantastic and incredibly memorable. She sings like Doloris O'Riordan. Recipe for success. This could easily be a hit song if the right people get a hold of it, although the music industry is such a sham these days that it is unlikely.

The production on this sounds great. Awesome mix. :thumbs up:

Really, this is beautiful.

Back