How's my new website look?

Very nice site. Many studio pages I've seen lack a good site, which ultimately may lure people away from the studio. But it looks like you got it together congrats!

Thanks for all the good reviews.

...and, yes, the psu needs to be moved I need to figure out a place to put it.....

A nice site. Makes me want another web design job as I finish up the current one. Ironic that I'm going to be up in Portland next week visiting the college I will most likely attend.

I would loose the pics page.....drummer with naked butts probably not going to be good for parents , churches and schools looking to record.
Loose the older fellow playing the Eddie licks .......younger bands are going to assume you are out of touch.
Go to any major studio website and you will not find these type of pics.
Otherwise it looks good
I wouldn't worry about the PSU your monitors are shielded and your probably not getting any noise in the console. If anything I would look at investing in a second one as over the years I have had many a soundcraft psu go down.

pashop said:
I would loose the pics page.....drummer with naked butts probably not going to be good for parents , churches and schools looking to record.
Loose the older fellow playing the Eddie licks .......younger bands are going to assume you are out of touch.
Go to any major studio website and you will not find these type of pics.
Otherwise it looks good
I wouldn't worry about the PSU your monitors are shielded and your probably not getting any noise in the console. If anything I would look at investing in a second one as over the years I have had many a soundcraft psu go down.

Points noted on the pics page, but quite frankly, I do this for fun (this is "Home" recording, right?) - If someone is so uptight that my "naked butts" picture bothers them THAT much, well then......

Actually, several of my clients are Christian music singers, and nobody has complained, or seemed bothered by it. Did you listen to any of the MP3's? That is what will get a band in I figure anyway (and, yes, I know the ones that are up now stink, they are getting replaced VERY soon)

Anyway, for my little project studio, I think the website rocks!

G-

ps- The pic of the old guy wailing on the Destroyer is effin hilarious - it was a great party and a lot of fun!

Hey guy Im not trying to bust your balls and yes I do this for a living. You will find there are many guys on here that do.
It all come down to if your happy with it. I had know idea this was a personal website generally any studio website is put up to increase business.
Best of Luck

pashop said:
Hey guy Im not trying to bust your balls and yes I do this for a living. You will find there are many guys on here that do.
It all come down to if your happy with it. I had know idea this was a personal website generally any studio website is put up to increase business.
Best of Luck

No biggie :D

The website is to increase "business", but since this isn't a job for me, just a fun hobby, I don't have to worry about appeasing everybody (just me!).

Like I said, your points were legitimate ones, and if this were a money making venture for me, I would definetly change things up on the pics page, and actually intend to anyway, but the "old guy" and the "butts" are a stayin'.

Thnaks to all that responded!!!

Back