[house/trance/EDM] SPAM the Q - LoL (League of Legends inspired track)

Nice use of dynamics.
I know EDM is usually played out mono, but a little more stereo scene would be nice for listening. For the most part, it's just some jangly strings playing all the separation.
The pad introduced at 1:58 is harsh and overblown. Again toward the end of the song.
A lot of your pads could use some tweaking, to be honest. Don't get me wrong, for the most part it's a great sounding mix. But you need a "one IN a million" sound, not a "one OF a million."

---------- Update ----------

OH, :facepalm: shoot. This isn't the Clinic. Sorry. Disregard.

Nice use of dynamics.
I know EDM is usually played out mono, but a little more stereo scene would be nice for listening. For the most part, it's just some jangly strings playing all the separation.
The pad introduced at 1:58 is harsh and overblown. Again toward the end of the song.
A lot of your pads could use some tweaking, to be honest. Don't get me wrong, for the most part it's a great sounding mix. But you need a "one IN a million" sound, not a "one OF a million."

---------- Update ----------

OH, :facepalm: shoot. This isn't the Clinic. Sorry. Disregard.

Ah, it's OK. Right now I tweaked a little bit of stuff and I'm soon going to upload it.

So far what I improved is the pad to be differently sounding (the one that comes from 0:00), also the synth lead (the one in 1:58) to be less invasive, and added a little bit of stereo in some synths and the pad.

The soundcloud track is gonna be updated in a while.

Back