Abörted Hitler Cöck
elephantknuckle
POPULATION CONTROL
Greedy Mouth
Cannibal Accident
Stem Cell Reduction

...and the winner...

Dr AIDS

No bullshit, this is the best collection of band names I have ever seen. Even many I haven't listed are pretty awesome, just not at the level of those above. And I know and like a bunch of the songs they covered. I'm actually excited about listening to this.

All that and it turned out to be a HUGE ass compilation. All of the songs are great. I think it might be one of the best compilations of all time just because of all the great songs on here. I love it. And it's 100% free...

Downloading now, was hoping to submit something but never got around to it. Looking forward to giving it a listen!

I have plans for future compilations. These things seem to do pretty good as far as people hearing about new bands. It's not surprising people who like this type of music really love this compilation.

I have plans for future compilations. These things seem to do pretty good as far as people hearing about new bands. It's not surprising people who like this type of music really love this compilation.

It's definitely for people into this genre music, I only got a handful of tracks in and ended up moving on. Growly just aint me, not every song over and over at least. That said, what I did hear (including the YMCA cover) were all very well performed and good mixes. Deserves a bump. ;) [like the included artwork as well]

Hey thanks buddy. I hope a lot of people will check it out and be open minded about the vocals. Just pretend it's cookie monster singing :p

Back