Homerecording.com Soundcloud Group.

ShanPeyton

After perusing the site a little more regularly as of late i have noticed a lot of soundcloud users. What interest would there be in having a dedicated group with in soundcloud for members of the website to share stuff on.

I feel really bad i don't get into the clinic as much as i should to be another set of ears for folks out with mixes and critiques. I do however have the soundcloud app right in my chrome browser at work and i am always seeing when my friends and groups upload new songs and stuff.

Might be easier for some? I am just spitballing here.

I just add everybody who posts regularly in the clinic on Soundcloud.

What do soundcloud groups do?

Honestly i don't know what their exact function is. HaHa I think it just brings a bunch of soundclouders together. I think they are just a dumping ground for artist and songwriters, You join the group and you can share content with the members of it. Rather than limit yourself to just your friends you know you know, you get a little more exposure and feedback from other folks you otherwise wouldn't have known.

:confused:

I usually peruse them once a week for new stuff see who is doing what. I actually made a great friend on one of the groups a few years ago and ended up doing some collaborations with him. Great Experience.

I can kind of see it more of a benefit for those who use the Mp3 Clinic. I am kind of looking at the groups i am in now to see how they get used.

Back