Home Recording Studio Setup For Beginners – The Ultimate Essentials Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHA! I knew he'd eventually go the "Your recordings suck" route. It's the last bastion for the butt-hurt who know they've been exposed as the phonies they are.

I wasn't going to go there, but since you did, your "productions" sound worse than amateur. At least I used real instruments, not fake samples that anyone can mix with. Let me know if you ever want to learn how to mix real instruments. I also play everything on my recordings, Mr. DJ. :D

This is too easy.

I'm out. I know I keep saying that, but he keeps showing his insecurity. Probably because he knows he's being exposed as the incompetent phony he really is.

Posting his "rep" page. :laughings: I can do that, too, and it would be just as impressive. But I'm not that insecure. I don't validate my opinions based on other people.

---------- Update ----------

Sorry Rami must have edited his post again and removed the images. He's used to it.
Nice try, you liar (again). I did not post a picture of my rep page. That's something only an insecure phony like you would do. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Ok old man. Thank you for bringing truth to my words of your old mindset. We re in 2015, hello.
Thanx for admitting that you can't play or mix a real instrument to save your life, Mr. DJ.

Hey, all you guys who play real instruments. You're all old and your mind-set is old. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Just ask Pachi the Phony. That's his cop-out for being talentless. :laughings:

P.S. I love how you avoided the whole "Maximizer" subject as soon as I exposed you as the liar you are. You then had to attack my recordings, the last resort for the butt-hurt phonies with no talent. :D

See ya.

P.s. I love how you avoided the whole "maximizer" subject as soon as i exposed you as the liar you are. You then had to attack my recordings, the last resort for the butt-hurt phonies with no talent. :d

Actually I am not even a DJ. We're talking about mixing skills not recording skills. Do you think you have talent in your music?

P.S: I didn't avoid I linked to it. Maybe your age does not help your eyesight much? Aw it must have been mentioned somewhere along the lines where you never read my responses, as you said, hahahah

At least the thread is safely here in the Marketing forum where it will do the least amount of damage, as hardly anyone ever comes here...especially newbs...so they'll never see the beginner help guide. :p

At least the thread is safely here in the Marketing forum where it will do the least amount of damage, as hardly anyone ever comes here...especially newbs...so they'll never see the beginner help guide. :p

That was my intention. I don't care how I came off to this talentless phony who shouldn't be giving anyone advice on recording. My intention was to make sure that anyone who read his drivel would realize that he doesn't know what he's taking about. I think mission accomplished.

This thread was already a train-wreck before I posted in it. I just added to the pile. This way, his bullshit is on the bottom of the pile, where nobody can smell it. It doesn't bother me if my nastiness is on the top. I'm doing everyone a service. Someone has to. It just happens to be me this time.:)

I've already un-subscribed from this thread and I didn't even bother reading Paschi's last post. I just saw that Miro posted, so I came in to check that out. Paschi the Phony can waste his time responding. I won't read it. I've had my share of butt-hurt bullshit for the day.
Maybe if he actually had any talent, his opinion would mean something to me. The fact is, he wishes he had half my talent. Mr. DJ. :D

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go play with my REAL drums, bass, guitar and keyboards. I'll let Paschi the Phony play with his little buttons and sampled sounds that even a 3 year old can "mix" with. :laughings:

Talentless hack.

It's sounding (to all of us here) that you should stop giving advice on things you really don't know about.

Wow! I'm impressed, I have to admit. I know you're not about taking sides, and I know you think I can be a jerk here (I even know I can be a jerk :D ).

But I appreciate that you're able to offer an objective opinion on this whole pile of bullshit, regardless of my jerkiness. :cool:

While we're doing the pile-on...

It's always better to mix on monitors, your ears will last longer on each mixing session.

That may or may not be true, but entirely misses the point for mixing with monitors. If you need me to tell you why just delete your "guide" and don't repost it until you know why.

BTW, this is called peer review, and it aint looking good.

Dissing Rami's productions - jeez.....lame.

Meh, this faker's opinion is the least of my worries. I knew he'd go there sooner or later. It was just a matter of time. He's talentless, a phony, incompetent, a liar, AND predictable. Now that's what I call a major failure. :laughings:

It's one thing to post something useful as a service, but to post inaccurate information as a 'guide' is criminal. This thread needs to be nuked.

Fuck, now I'm right there with RAMI on this one. :cursing:

This is obviously a ploy to drive more traffic/interest to their music production tips website.

Fuck, now I'm right there with RAMI on this one. :cursing:

Oh the horror! :eek:

No, but seriously. It's nice to see that pretty much everyone else sees through this guy's bullshit. I also know I can come off harsh and mean. Even if I was the only one with my opinion, I'd still stand by it because I know I'm doing the right thing. I don't need anyone's "support", unlike someone I know. I'm just not insecure or concerned with what others think when I know I'm on the right side of the truth.

But seeing that everyone else also thinks this loser is full of shit is just a bonus to me. Nothing more, nothing less. :)

I truly am out now. I promise. I feel comfortable leaving it in other people's hands. :D

-----Un-subscribed----

(That was fun)

Turn left at the Maximizers. :laughings:

Oops...I'm supposed to be gone. You posted too quickly, I haven't had time to leave yet. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back