Full Album: Explorer

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Supercreep again.

Really great. I hear a lot of influences I like. I'm about halfway through. This is going directly to my iphone. It'll be perfect tunage on the plane.

Thanks much for sharing this with us.

Supercreep... man... dude...

This is incredible. Incredible.

I chopped the wav file up into chunks and turned them into mp3s for my player so I can blast this in my car. Right now I have them titled I, II, III, etc. Are these the official song titles, or are there full titles (Better Than You, for example)? If there are full song titles, would you please share them?

Man, I don't really know how to express how much this has gotten under my skin and how much I love it.

This album is an experience. The songs, the feeling, the arrangements, the playing, the vocals, the production, the grandiose feel of it all. This is an epic piece of absolutely beautiful art, my man.

My words are not doing justice to how much I enjoy this.

Supercreep, thank you for writing these songs. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job with the production. Thank you for sharing this.

Hi kindafishy -

There aren't song titles, other than working ones. Once it's all together it's just Explorer. We are going to split it in half, right before the all-synth passage. It feels like halfway.

Thanks for the listen!!

Im not going to embellish my statements. The previous poster did a good job. :-)

I will say this. I had another listen tonight. Great stuff.

Been meaning to say thanks for posting this SC. Been listening in my car and enjoying it very much (the artwork's great too, but unfortunately my ipod stopped displaying artwork). Clearly a huge amount of work gone into making it and it sounds great.

Might try and chop up the tracks too when I get chance - I only really do short journeys and one spin through your album could well take around a week of driving to get through!

There are no tracks. It is one song, and it was mastered as a single song. Some of the individual songs we had some problems with, and I thank everybody who helped us out in the mp3 clinic.

Bet your mastering engineer regretted agreeing to work on a 'fee per song' basis for the album. Crafty bastards those Little Purple Circles! :rolleyes:

Back