First track under new EDM/Symphonic project

RenderAudiation

Hi guys,

I'm new here, and want to first of all say how much I'm enjoying listening to all of your music. Really nice to hear so much fresh material in an open community like this. I haven't spent much time sharing my music or listening to the productions of many other fellow producers out there, so now I'd like to spend more time exposing myself to these sorts of communities. This is the first project I've released under my new EDM project called Render. I'd love to know that any of you took the time to listen. I hope you enjoy it :)

Prism - Soundcloud

Welcome to the community.

I've got to point out that this might not be the appropriate place for this posting.
If this is a final mix that you would like to share, it would probably be better served in the "Show Off" thread of Marketing subforms. It just seems to me that since this track is already two months old, the creative process behind it has already been finished and our input won't be of as much use. It's not that we don't want to hear your stuff, it's just that if anybody could post their finished stuff here, this would turn into a "spam your soundcloud profile" subforum.

See you around.

^^^ What he said, 1700 listens and 135 likes indicates this is well past the mixing phase.

Interesting. Like a rainbow roller coaster of sound. Lots of high pass moving. Great snare tones.
Only critique: The middle of the song where it sounds like it ends and then comes back at you is very baroque, but might be confusing to a dance floor...

Back