Expensive Instruments and Equipments just for this?

maniac_lonestar said:
Do you guys actually spend like atleast $200 and like $1000 just to get into maintstream pop or music?

okay texas madman.....weve attempted to answer your ridiculous query.

have you no retort?

Still takin in the alien info? yeah me too, but youll get over it.
Were all just dying to hear your next response here.....ya cant keep us in suspense forever can ya?

I spend 200 a year on gtr picks alone, AND iM A BASS PLAYER. :D
(dont take that out of context, I never play bass w a pick)

besides, nowadays I believe all you need to get into mainstream/pop is a sampler and a box of cd's isnt it? :D
Now Ill bet ya can get a sampler and a shitload of old cd's or albums even for around a grand and PRESTO your the next Jay-z :cool:

oh...It will also help if you release a peepee video of yourself, or date jennifer lopez.

Ohh you guys are so like totaly crazy? aha and spend way too much on your like michrophones?

I'm liking this place more and more :D

I spent like that much last month on ya'know like...electricity just to make all the nifty light's an' meter thingys going back and forth.

I'd say to get anything decent, if you're smart, you're going to need to spend at least $3000...

maniac_lonestar said:
Do you guys actually spend like atleast $200 and like $1000 just to get into maintstream pop or music?

I don't understand this question at all...is this in some kind of code? I'm not sure what spending $200 or $1000 (huh?!) has anything to do with music or mainstream pop. ummm... What?

Last edited:
Oh come on people he's a maniac, he doesnt know how to talk proper,he doesnt comunicate with people much!
Give him a break!
:D

I know you spend a helluva money, but why would you even spend as little as 1000 on sound? I dont get it. Most of yall probably not gonna go anywhere with all that spent. NOT EVEN 100,000 invested.

maniac_lonestar said:
I know you spend a helluva money

Helluva money??

I don't get it.

maniac_lonestar said:
, but why would you even spend as little as 1000 on sound? I dont get it. Most of yall probably not gonna go anywhere with all that spent. NOT EVEN 100,000 invested.

It's a hobby for most, ass.

I would advise you to invest the money you would spend on home recording in english lessons. But that's just me.

I think I could do more with 10,000 than you could with 100,000. but I'm a cocky bitch.

I think Lonestar is typing through a beer haze here. You will need to drink at least a 6 pack to reverse engineer his train of thought.

Middleman said:
I think Lonestar is typing through a beer haze here. You will need to drink at least a 6 pack to reverse engineer his train of thought.
I'm on it. :D

invisiblenemies said:
Helluva money?? I don't get it. It's a hobby for most, ass. I would advise you to invest the money you would spend on home recording in english lessons. But that's just me.
Speaking of getting rich, I've just put all my investment $ into earbud microphone stock. Kinda like betting on pork belly, like, futures and stuff but I know it's gonna be the next, like, boom in the market.

Get rich quick...
EarbudMicrophoneInvestments.com

Tim

Hmmmmmm...........I've had damn near 7 beers and I just can't get to where he's coming from.

Dude! Trooper. That's "Trooper."

Yeah. Like, he's a Trooper.

I don't spend as little as $1000 on gear. From my side of the fence, it's more like "as much as " $1000. And then it goes over... and keeps going ... and keeps going... Jeez, I'm tired.

Oh. right.

I'm, LIKE, tired. :cool:

Trouper

1. member of a troupe (member of a group of entertainers)
2. someone reliable and dedicated (conscientious, dependable and selfless)
3. veteran theatrical performer (someone involved in theater for many years}

Trooper

1. member of a cavalry unit
2. member of a mounted police unit
3. a state trooper

Anyone who would down 7 beers to understand a fellow human being is concientous, dependable and selfless in my book.

maniac_lonestar said:
Nevermind, I guess I should've ask you guys how much you spend it on and for what. So nevermind, I'm not an ass.
It's not what you said... it's the way you said it.

Tim

Back