• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Keep your day job

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Hmmm. I got a reply from you. :eek:

You ever get the impression that there are more than one person behind the curtain? Seems to me that the "artist" and "management" aren't on the same page, sort of like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, but they're both posting.

That would explain the short posts simply asking "any more comments?" and not much else. Like I said, this is pure spam. Nothing wrong with that, but that's what it is. At least it's in the right section now.

This isn't about getting "opinions". It's about getting Youtube hits.

[SUB][/SUB]What I don't get is why the majority of these young girls go out of their way to sound all alike...?

I mean....good vocals aside, if you sound just like 500 other singers...who really cares?

Once in awhile I hear a singer who has some uniqueness to their style, but for the most part, it's all the same flavor these days, and the girls are not the only ones doing it...so do most of the young male singers.
It's like everyone shoots for that same cookie-cutter sound that is so prevalent these days....few actually try to be original...and it's like that be it R&B, Pop, Country or Alt flavors.

*sigh* :yawn:

Back