Could people please tell me if my site renders well?

drummerdude666

immature
What the title said and also if you are very bored or just very helpful and kind and warm and generous and giving and intelligent and beautiful/handsome or both (is that enough flattery?)

...anyway if you could click on the audio clips link on the page and see how quickly it works for the clips to load etc. At this stage its a freewebs site :eek: but once i have some time in the summer and nice flashy flash site (bit of alliteration there) will be designed.

www.freewebs.com/ericthestudio

Also im intrested how it renders in mozilla, IE etc etc. How how quickly the site and the clips load with diffrent connections, if you could post your speed and browser also i'd appriciate it.

:D THANKYOU

Is there supposed to be a big white blog in the green header of the page?

Im using Firefox and I can navigate it, but there is a huge white block up top that looks like something is misssing.

damn, was that your GCSE music composition? its a beast! :D

i'm on broadband (don't ask me the speed, i don't understand these things) using IE, and it all loaded fine - i clicked on the link, then finished reading your post, and it had loaded by the time i got to the end of the post :p

nice :)

Andy

"Monitors" is misspelled.

A lot of the photos have this blurry Bob Guccione quality to them. The pictures should be sharp!

I dig the Very Important Studio Equipment!

Quick load/navigation on IE at work (I'm on a network here).

Last edited:
The Fucking falling leaves were meant to have gone!...i think they have now.

Photos we're taken on my phone. Digi Camera was not charged and I got a promo with some sites around where i lived and needed pics on the site. Once i have a moment spare proper photos will be taken, probabally after my drum cannon and kick woofer have been built so i can show them off.

The very important studio gear was a brilliant investment. I'd reccomend one to anybody :D

Thankyou for your help...all i need now is a guy on dial up and someone on Mozilla, actully is AOL based on Mozilla?

OK, just visited the site from home (dial-up using Mozilla Firefox as the browser), and it loaded pretty well on my slow-arse dialup. Took about 5 seconds to load a new page, which isn't too bad.

"Monitors" is still misspelled, though! :eek: :D :D :D :D

Page loaded up no problem for me. I'm on DSL with IE if that helps. Think you have enough guitars?? :-)

Yes, please fix "monitors" and also, is Constricotor an actual word???

this site renders fine for me, but it doesn't really look like a solid site to me. is there supposed to be something in that large white box at the top of the page? it's just blank. i'm guessing this is free hosting/design, cuz it kind of looks like it (not to be rude). Most of the fonts seem REALLY small on my computer. It's fine for what it is. it's all info and no design. if you were planning on using this as a solid marketing tool, I'd consider dumping a few bucks into a professional design and consider purchasing an actual url.

then again i might be biased as i design websites for a living. :rolleyes:

just my 2 cents

I explained in my first post

"At this stage its a freewebs site but once i have some time in the summer and nice flashy flash site (bit of alliteration there) will be designed."

So yup, crap site i know, at this stage it's just letting local bands know i exist and to get me bookings for the summer, then with the cash i'll be buying a domain and hosting and designing the site myself. Then spend the rest of it on new mics :D

Thanks for the comments though mate, much appriciated. I've given out too much of my love juice in the last 24 hours so i can give anymore out, but i will :D

Back