Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz

cusi

Hello everyone! This is my tribute to Gorillaz, recorded at my own home studio named "Bunker Records".
I played bass guitar, guitar, vocals, addictive drums and a lighter. And the Monos (two friends) played organ and weird noises.

Me and my mates are trying to set up a facebook page where we could record songs with other musicians to have some fun.
Contact me if you are interested in something like that!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Why did you move this to marketing? I'm not trying to sell anything, I just want to get in touch with other musicians and record songs.

Do you know any other site where I can find what I'm looking for?

I think I moved it. Not sure where it was originally, but this is the right forum for the thread.

Hello everyone! This is my tribute to Gorillaz, recorded at my own home studio named "Bunker Records".
I played bass guitar, guitar, vocals, addictive drums and a lighter. And the Monos (two friends) played organ and weird noises.

Me and my mates are trying to set up a facebook page where we could record songs with other musicians to have some fun.
Contact me if you are interested in something like that!

Cheers!

It may not be marketing or advertising, as such, but the divide here is generally between seeking advice for improvement or trying to share a finished product.

Seeking advice = mp3 clinic and sharing a finished product = marketing, whether for profit or not. :)

Back