Brand new Video "Tiger in a Cage"

The still images kind of detract from the whole thing, especially when they're blurry. Those parts (especially with the tiling effects) kind of feel like a screensaver.

Thanks for your feedback, I guess I was a bit lazy on the middle part. Though I enjoyed doing it it's really more about the music, I'm just looking for ways to present it on youtube, and I don't want to do performance vids or just show still fotos. I might rework it someday, but right now I feel more like concentrating on composing and recording music, next song will be with vocals.

Yeah, the video didn't do the song justice IMHO. It got pretty old pretty quickly.

I thought the song was really great, but the performances need to be tightened up big time (again, IMO). Lots and lots of loosey-goosey stuff going on in there. Very cool composition, though!

It got pretty old pretty quickly.

Well THAT was kind of intended (I guess it's what the tiger would say about his zoo life, also :D )

Thanks, anyway!

If you used some images that had higher resolution, I think the video would look much better. There were just some shots were things were a little too blurry.

I think you're far better off with NO music video than something this low/no-budget. I'd just make a 3 minute long still shot of my logo before I had a tiger spazzing out, even though it makes sense conceptually and moves along with the music. By dodging the video portion altogether, you don't cheapen the impression of the song (which I did enjoy! it was chill)

The music sounds great!

The video to be honest is depressing, seeing a poor tiger like that stuck in a cage throws the song off.

i´m thinking more of a kraftwerk video deal would work here. something futuristic.

I like the music, it´s good!

Back