"Bodies" Smashing Pumpkins Acoustic Cover

Acoustic Gamer

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I wanted to find a place where I could share music and help cross promote with other artists. I'm a singer/songwriter in a band called Our Future Leaders. I'm very active on various social media and happy to help get the word out for other independent musicians. I just uploaded this yesterday

Y'know, I love this song. I don't know that it works slowed and stripped down like this tho.

Also, what's with the background vocals? If you're going to do the "single-live take" thing, just do that. If you're going to do a full mix, do a full mix.

(I often find myself annoyed with this genre of video. Either do everything live, or don't pretend that it's a live take. Be honest with your fans.)

That's fine if you're not into it. I figured this song is already really heavy, going the other way with it might sound interesting. As far as background vocals for videos like this, I don't see it that way. I see it at basically a music video, I'm still doing all the work..fans don't see music videos as being dishonest. It's just a visual to go along with the vocals, nothing dishonest about that. I often do single live take videos, but it's nice to get a fuller sound with harmonies sometimes. Thanks for the feedback.

Back