The best artist on HomeRecording!!!

Robertt8 said:
anyone who needs to self proclaim thier own music as "the best," has got some serious growing up to do. is this self proclaimation due to the fact that no one else thinks you are "the best"? hell, even if you just said your buddy thought you were "the best," you wouldn't end up coming off like such an arrogant dick. but it is interesting that you need to tell everyone that you are the greatest. how many records has "the best" artist on homerecording.com sold?

If you are an artist and a songwriter and you are making anything other than what you consider to be the "best", what the hell are you doing then??

this doesn't mean you should go around proclaiming to be the best. but it worked for kid rock, and he blows chunks.

That being said, my vote for "best" on the board goes to me. And I haven't sold shit.

FALKEN said:
If you are an artist and a songwriter and you are making anything other than what you consider to be the "best", what the hell are you doing then??

this doesn't mean you should go around proclaiming to be the best. but it worked for kid rock, and he blows chunks.

That being said, my vote for "best" on the board goes to me. And I haven't sold shit.
i dissagree. if u think u are the best, then there is no need and probably no way for u to improve, kinda silly if u ask me, but what would i know, im not the best.

Art

Art isn't about being the best, it's not a competition. I would rather feel like i contributed something good. Everyone's got their favs so how can you judge what's the best.

Back