The best artist on HomeRecording!!!

anyone who needs to self proclaim thier own music as "the best," has got some serious growing up to do. is this self proclaimation due to the fact that no one else thinks you are "the best"? hell, even if you just said your buddy thought you were "the best," you wouldn't end up coming off like such an arrogant dick. but it is interesting that you need to tell everyone that you are the greatest. how many records has "the best" artist on homerecording.com sold?

I'm better than you...

Now go write a rap about me and make me famous.

Damn I forgot, No one likes listening to your so-called music.

bigwillz24 said:
I'm better than you...

Now go write a rap about me and make me famous.

Damn I forgot, No one likes listening to your so-called music.

Yo, what part of Houston you live in? I'm in South Park.. usually in 5th ward though..

Eminem

I listen to the first song. First I'm mostly into extreme music, so I might not be the right person to "judge" his work.

Productionwise it seems good, can't reall tell with a lo-fi mp3. But from what I've heard it was allright.

I too find the ressemblance with Eminem. But what do I know, most white rapper sounds like Eminem. (half kidding here). :D

But I have to agree with the dudes who said that self-proclaming yourself The best of the best is way too pretentious. If your point was to make people listen to this buy saying this, you might have won for this, but also you won the twin blades knife result. So don't complain about it. People will judge you a lot harsher that way.

Cash The King said:
http://www.soundclick.com/cashmusic

Prove me wrong if you beg to differ.
prove you wrong? :eek:

okay..I can appreciate your self confidence, but is in deed a tad bit misplaced...so Ill prove you wrong no problem... check this guy out....
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=174647

siqsteen barz rules...kickin beats and he's funny as hell. :D

oh and heres another artist in your same genre thats better also....

*edit*....i cant find the link.....gimme a while

Last edited:
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

What?

Fenderville said:
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

What?
ahhh acting your age i see. :D

Back