Anyone Want To Collab?

Ever thought of doing less hip hop and more towards EDM? After my next set of songs I was thinking to move into something more EDMish (still not sure of the focus). I think Hip Hop is played out. I don't even listen to it and I hear pretty much what you posted on just about every song I do hear.

Might be interested if you are looking for a non-hip hop/rap style.

Ever thought of doing less hip hop and more towards EDM? After my next set of songs I was thinking to move into something more EDMish (still not sure of the focus). I think Hip Hop is played out. I don't even listen to it and I hear pretty much what you posted on just about every song I do hear.

Might be interested if you are looking for a non-hip hop/rap style.

Yeah Bro, i listen to a lot of EDM and Trap music.

Yeah Bro, i listen to a lot of EDM and Trap music.

Point me in a direction of the style you would like to work on. Your voice from the samples (if they are yours) is great. Nice and smooth. We could possibly work on something as I am trying to explore new musical directions.

My current songs are story telling, but my instrumentals tend to start moving out from the traditional music style. Give me an idea of what you like (as a starting point) let me see what I can work up. I'm not into negative songs, so hopefully we can great good, deep type of songs that can have a positive light. I like to be a builder with the music.

Let me know.

Evan, I'm not into hip hop/rap/whatever but I do like what you're doing (especially the lyrics). Not as dark as NAS, but in some way reminds me of his stuff (I did listen to urban 'back-in-the-day' ;) ).

Best of luck, if you're in need of an edgy rock musician give me a shout.

Evan, I'm not into hip hop/rap/whatever but I do like what you're doing (especially the lyrics). Not as dark as NAS, but in some way reminds me of his stuff (I did listen to urban 'back-in-the-day' ;) ).

Everyone needs an edgy rock musician. just a matter of where. ;)

Thanks man i really appreciate it, i do listen to a good amount of nas and old school hip hop music. I will definitely give you a shout though when i decide to experiment with some rock music.

Back