Anyone need a site?

scottfisher

Hey. I do site design in my free time, and want to know if I could do anyone a favour by doing their site for them.

I have a site to host them on too, and will do the design. I wont manage it (daily updates) but I will do a few every so often.

If you want to see my site (not my best work) click here.

Just an offer!

If you are interested, email me:

scottfisher@sympatico.ca

scottfisher said:
If you want to see my site (not my best work)

Then why are you showing it?

Don't you have your "best work" available for us to see? Does your "best work" even exist?

Okay. No need to get critical on me, bud. Im offering something free for people who want it. It's called being nice. Though I dont have to justify myself to you, I will.

I've done better sites, but they havent stayed up because the lack of time for me to manage them.

Theres your anwser.

Wow! That white on white text was just a tad difficult to read. :rolleyes: I won't comment anymore on the site since that's a pretty bad web design no-no. Anything else you can show us?
Here's my webdesign firm - http://www.silgorsolutions.com
Lots of examples of our work.

gordone said:
Wow! That white on white text was just a tad difficult to read. :rolleyes: I won't comment anymore on the site since that's a pretty bad web design no-no. Anything else you can show us?
Here's my webdesign firm - http://www.silgorsolutions.com
Lots of examples of our work.

Three out of four sites on your portfolio page use text as graphic on the default (home) pages - I'd say this is a design "no-no" - especially without using ALT text on these images (or any of the images on each site that I could tell). IMO, it's best to have standard text as content - especially when someone first gets to a site. Helps with search engine indexing as well.

Just my 2 cents seeing as you were quick to jump on Scott.

scottfisher said:
Okay. No need to get critical on me, bud. Im offering something free for people who want it. It's called being nice. Though I dont have to justify myself to you, I will.

I've done better sites, but they havent stayed up because the lack of time for me to manage them.

Theres your anwser.
if you offering it for free as you say den hit me up!!!!

holla

You probably couldnt read it because you arent using IE. It only works on IE, because Firefox, etc, dosent support glowing text.

It glows black so you can read it...

scottfisher said:

Theres your anwser.

HIT ME UP!!!!!!!

holla

Back