Any One Know About Shooting A Video?

gullyjewelz

I Want To Try My Hand At At Least Cuttin Up Footage For One Verse And See What It Looks Like . . . I Have Seen Some Very "low Budget/underground" Videos On Bet And I Figure I Should Be Able To Do That With The Right "software" Or The Right Video Shooting Connection

Any One Know Of Folks That Might Git It Poppin?

Once I used a mac and (insert software name here) for a school project. It was honestly the most painless and easy process I can imagine. I don't know how easy it would be to sync the recorded song to video tho. :( In any event good luck

gullyjewelz said:
I Want To Try My Hand At At Least Cuttin Up Footage For One Verse And See What It Looks Like . . . I Have Seen Some Very "low Budget/underground" Videos On Bet And I Figure I Should Be Able To Do That With The Right "software" Or The Right Video Shooting Connection

Any One Know Of Folks That Might Git It Poppin?

You want a video. PM only if you have a budget and can come to NY.

or just look up a local college that has film majors... they'll do a decent... even high quality video if you find the right person... for free

If you have a video mixing board, (nice for adding graphics and fades) it's not much harder than mixing sound. Getting all the clips in the right order takes a little patience but the mix and sync part isn't as hard as you might think.

The video camera will be very important. I can't begin to afford a digital camera good enough in low light (stage light) so I ordered a Panasonic AG-455 on eBay. The wedding industry used this camera (SVHS) for years due in part to its low light capabilities. We'll see. It should be in this week hopefully before our gig this weekend. I'll post back here to let everyone know how it did. I'll be using a Pinnacle DC-10 PCI card to get it into the computer then Sonar 4 Producer to play around with it.

DD

Back