$4 Sale until July 4

why? i've been an active member here since 2006. are we not allowed to post news of special album sales?

why? i've been an active member here since 2006. are we not allowed to post news of special album sales?

Maybe I'm wrong but I didn't think we were allowed to runs ads here for stuff we're making $ off of.

Since your post didn't get pulled, it seems you're right... I guess we are allowed to sell our stuff here. My bad. :o

Good luck on it! :)

Maybe I'm wrong but I didn't think we were allowed to runs ads here for stuff we're making $ off of.

Since your post didn't get pulled, it seems you're right... I guess we are allowed to sell our stuff here. My bad. :o

Good luck on it! :)
interesting, i wasn't aware.

the album has done really well in the year since it's release. i figured i would put it up for a nice sale and let everyone know.

my side project "Inner Sessions" is also on sale for "name your price" with no minimum. check http://InnerSessions.bandcamp.com/ if you're interested in hip-hop (NOT radio rap)

1/2-Off Sale!

running this sale again...

yep, it's that time again kids. please (pleasepleaseplease) consider grabbing my album for dirt cheap if you don't already have it. i'm trying to raise funds for a mission trip to Alaska in May. i only need to sell 375 of these to break even on my trip. spread the word.

$4/each. physical or digital. check the bandcamp page.

A Little Piece Of Home | BillyBo

The site allows you to promote your own music. We usually want those posts to be in the Marketing/Publicity forum, but we have always let the DJ/HH guys post in here. I think the dollar amount shouldn't be in the post, but I'll defer that to the admins.

BillyBo, if you want I can move this thread to the Marketing forum for ya.

You're trying to SELL your music to a forum full of musicians???? You might want to re-think your whole marketing strategy. Why would anyone, musician or not, spend any money on something they can't even sample first? 99% of the musicians here put their music up for free. 99% of non-musicians find their music for free.

I'm not sayin....I'm just sayin....

Back