3 Free Album Covers

Unlike my previous freebies, this is not much useful for designers. Instead, I had to find a way to reach music production people (which is not my field of expertise) so I am happy to hear that :) I hope you will find it useful, cheers!

Hi,

I have provided fully editable Photoshop and Illustrator projects. The text boxes are just placeholders, you should open the file and edit it according to your needs. For further information you can write me via boomtown.cowboy@gmail.com

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
We allow you to post here for free as long as you are not trying to make money. Once you start talking money, it's considered advertising. Usually, non-music industry advertisers are considered spammers and are banned, but I'll allow this thread to continue as long as you do not advertise. (FYI: For music industry people, we delete their advertising and suggest they join our community.)

Thanks Chili, I appreciate your attitude. My idea wasn't to advertise my design service, I've just mentioned it in the context of the question, thanks

Back