14 year old artist looking for new fans!

Jay V

In my signature is the link to my music
I know atleast 100 people will see this,
All i ask is that you press play on the FIRST track
You dont have to listen to others unless you want
But i suggest if you like the song play the others
In my opinion they're all dope!
Please & Thank You
P.S. only 14 and we all have dreams so please help me get closer to reaching mines by possibly becoming a fan and sharing if you like

Good luck. HR, isn't a great place to pick up new fans. There's too much musical diversity across too few core members for more than a handful people actually get into your music. Those "100 people" who see your post is probably actually closer to 25 people and 75 spam bots. You'll maybe get 5 clicks on your page.

You're not terrible though. Which is better than most teenage musicians (and tragically most rappers that post here). Again, best of luck to you.

Good luck. HR, isn't a great place to pick up new fans. There's too much musical diversity across too few core members for more than a handful people actually get into your music. Those "100 people" who see your post is probably actually closer to 25 people and 75 spam bots. You'll maybe get 5 clicks on your page.

You're not terrible though. Which is better than most teenage musicians (and tragically most rappers that post here). Again, best of luck to you.

Steve knows what's up!

Back