What U Gone Do? (song)

LAZI

A quick joint we dropped on the mix joint....

If you don't like a talk about Sex, Drugs, and Violence then you probably won't like this... You'll get over it though.... Listen!!!

WHAT U GONE DO?

it's also a beat a new beat on that same page...FRACTIONS

All comments welcome...

I can't stream...why don't you enable downloading?

Why do som many of the hip-hop dudes do that? Share please...what goes around..

You know?

Tight work 4 sho

When it first comes in kinda reminded me of 'I Can Do That remix'. is the remix CD out or on the way?

Fraction is a real trunk shaker. that moog bass prolly should come down some. Man this shit is Hot. wait till Jb4play hears this. the Pizz in the chorus hypes that shit up. This is one of your best that i've heard.

gone do = this is tight as hell refreshing do yo shit boy this knocks
wish my slumps were that short shit i would be the man. iliked both of these joints

I like this a lot lazi - nice to hear something fresh out.

R U gonna have a crack at the remix? (U know which remix I'm on about;))

jake-owa said:
why don't you enable downloading?
Why do som many of the hip-hop dudes do that?

Because biting is at an all-time high in hip-hop. People would steal it off him. Peeps in hip-hop aren't always that friendly towards each other, people will stoop as low as biting an uncopyrighted track just for a share of the lime-light.

It's not right, but it happens. :(

Yo JAKE I'll do WHAT U GONE DO in the morning.... I mean when I wake up cuz the sun is comin out now.

HI D - Talkin about FLIP? I never heard the remix... Might have to search for it on the grip. As for the hump side.... Almost everything I listen to is rocked on a twelve or 2 so I kinda forget to cut back on the thumps and lows sometimes and almost always on instrumentals that i just dump off like this one because they only leave the lab if i'm banging em in the ride

SOUNDBOY - Afraid i'm still just feeling my way out of the slump... This one is from a month or so back when I was really pushing tracks out. We'll see in the beat comp over at THE WOMB if I make it out the slump finally. Preciate ya...

ABYYSS - I feel I gotta do something on the remix tip but believe my tag ain't LAZI for nothing si we'll see.

Shit....I forgot I gotta show sometime today... Damn it's 5:50 in the morning... I'm out...

Peepin what you gone do..... nice track, most def has that bump for the trunk, dat 808 could make a trunk moan :). Rapper flows str8, really didn't get my attention though, hook wasn't that catchy to me. nice drop though

Fractions.... DAMN, dis dat dirty dirty right chere, I love strings, and you got em doin they thang, and that moog bass can't do nothin but make me grin fo real, nice track right here, all it needs is a tight rapper.......... :)........ haha, but yeah, anotha nice one, this the first time I've really heard your music, and i'm impressed.

Preciate ya peeping JB... Especially seeing as how I keep hitting your song threads and always manage to bail without replying. I'm try ta to hit em later today.

By the way HI-D this song is on a burn out we got going...

DOWNLOAD >>> K-FIT / WHAT U GONE DO

Yo, peepin the joint homie, like you asked.

Beat is nice, not a banger IMO but it's hott. Like you said, not really my steezo lyrically but, it's good for what you've intended it to be. It get's the point accross. I ain't feelin the hook too much... lyrically I mean. I think it's because I crave wordplay so much...lol... basic ryhme schemes tend to bore me a bit.

Overall, it was good for what you inteded it to be. Nice drop homie.

By the way... that Fractions beat is ILL. Nuff said.

lazi like always u puttin out the fiya..fractions is a hit i love this one..what u gone do? can be a major playa..but its tight too..but fractions is the hottness

Back