Warning Shotz!

Dman thos are some hard hitting drums, i think you cna msooth out the melody a bit other than that doep track

Killah..you are on it with those samples..this can be a killa with the right vocals on it..nice work fam..

Killah_Trakz said:
of course, but thats the last beat imma post up on the forum and just work on the dolo.
I dont know if you typed that on purpose, or just a typo...but Im bout to start using that shyt :D Im off my DOLO mood ya dig

well ra the part of broward where I'm at is nothing but old folks walking dogs at 3 in the am like nothing gonna jump at them.

500 gigs with an imagination is because I sampled since I was a weee little lad and every machine I had or held or borrowed ill take sounds from it.

imagination because if you ever ever heard where I got the chops from my samples you would be like wtf I would have never thought so.

on my dolo means to be solo or to myself. I've been doing the extremist marketing and I think you guys know my diversity and what I'm capable of doing. so the trakz I make I'm gonna just put em up on myspace or sc for sale. I don't need to announce who and what.

Back