Wake up call!

I thought Ciara was about to sing on this joint..this is nice right here fam....this could be a nice club banger..

yo KT would your real name happen to be..TIMBO!!! thats a timbo tyype groove right there but in your style of course..good job sooon

Always good to hear a new joint from you KT, tight shit. I can't wait to work with you in da studio some day.

--Re-Lapse :D :cool:

Yeah this definitely sounds like a Timbo joint, probably with Justin on it too. Definitely different, but in a good way.

Re-Lapse said:
Always good to hear a new joint from you KT, tight shit. I can't wait to work with you in da studio some day.

--Re-Lapse :D :cool:

I only like big studios when its for mixing or mastering, but for production or recording its boring...... when your in the comfort of your own home or enviroment you can come correct on the mic.

def not my style

but this track is pure heat. I could easily mistake this for one of the big name producers. Someone jump on this track and let me hear the final copy

peace

don't listen to the hatazzz :D this track is dope... what's your plans for it??? i 2 can see a pop/club type banga to this joint... keep it up Killa (imma have to holla at you to produce a track on my album) wheneva i get started on it!!! :rolleyes:

Killah_Trakz said:
HOW DARE THIS PUNY EARTHLING DISRESPECT THY POST, I CHALLENGE THIS MORTAL TO BEAT DUEL " GASP"!

PREPARE TO BE OBLITERATED!

Haha, I'd accept, but I'm new at this and I'm still building my "library de sounds".

Back