T O A L L F O R U M M E M B E R S

SPINSTERWUN

I would also like to propose that we ALL refrain from using caustic and abrasive intent (words and actions) towards each other (in proactive and reactive situations).

I commend the members of this site and forum that openly and wholeheartedly help our newer associates.

I also applaud our members that keep an "OPEN MIND", when it comes to attacking situations in different manners, angles, and ways; ie (as a very small example ...music production tools).

Peace...... and happy production

Your moderator,

spinsterwun

Welp, that post basically denounces most of Rap's lyrical content.

I guess I'll have to re-write 90% of the lyrics of the hardcore Rap tunes I was going to release.

At least I keep the other 10%... most of it being "know what I'm saying?"... over and over again. :)

whaddup bitches...us gangsta rappas have to pop a cap in a punk ass bitch every now an den to keep our street cred...don't what what Spin-dood is hatin on....

Timbo, Treeline, Greg, Buck, Gidge, Gorty...

FUCK ALL OF YOU RIGHT IN YOUR ASSES...THIS IS NO PLACE FOR YOUR SHITTY HUMOR. GO BACK TO WHATEVER HOLE YOU ALL CRAWLED OUT OF...THEN LICK ME WHERE I PEE.

FUCK ALL OF YOU RIGHT IN YOUR ASSES... check
THIS IS NO PLACE FOR YOUR SHITTY HUMOR. GO BACK TO WHATEVER HOLE YOU ALL CRAWLED OUT OF... check
THEN LICK ME WHERE I PEE.
okay, but why do you want me to lick on my wife's vagina?....

FUCK ALL OF YOU RIGHT IN YOUR ASSES...THIS IS NO PLACE FOR YOUR SHITTY HUMOR. GO BACK TO WHATEVER HOLE YOU ALL CRAWLED OUT OF...THEN LICK ME WHERE I PEE.

Yo dog!

Them lyrics need serious work!

Let me help you out, dog....

FUCK Y'ALL RIGHT IN YOUR ASSES...
T'AINT NO PLACE FO' SHITTY HUMOR, Y'ALL ARE CLASSLESS
GO BACK TO DA HOLE Y'ALL CRAWLED OUT OF...
THEN KICK ME WHERE I PEE, SO I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOUT OF

I'll take 50% royalties and a bottle of Hennessy fo' da rework. ;)

LOL..... I'm ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

It is GREAT to see that ALL of the OLD names are still here.!!!! :D

And it's good to know that our humor is still here! :D

Buck62
Gidge
chrisharris
Treeline

You all know that you ALL are crazy!!!!!!

Back