SPIN, How's your health???

Trumpspade

I'M BLESSED.......
I know you had hit, what appeared to be rock bottom, a lil time back. but how well have you rebounded? I know there was some health and marital issues, but just to know that things are better should be Inspirational to All..............

Peace!

Things could be better, but I'm not going complain...

my elbows are healing

my Humerus' (upper arms) are healing

my shoulders still hurt like a MOFO!

my seizures seem subsiding

I can't drive because my nuerologist called the Secretary of State to suspend my license because of the seizures

my equilibrium is F*CKED UP!!!

my divorce proceedings are F*CKED UP!!!

I still can't see my kids regularly yet, but we're in "mediation", so hopefully that will change soon!

I can't get my production equipment from my soon-to-be-ex wife, yet.

I can't get my 20,000 records from my soon-to-be-ex wife, yet.

The $20,000 that someone owes me (that I was going to use for my kids and my new studio) is saying that they "don't have it now". :mad:

I need to get back overseas to DJ (so I can make some REAL money), but I can't because I have been getting "blood clots" in my legs (groin to ankle).

There are a myriad of other things that I will refrain from mentioning.

But........

I am HAPPY that I am ALIVE. ;)

React said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: WHAT HAPPENED MAN im SORRY i wasnt here when this happened!?

Here is what transpired……

I was sitting in my living room debating if I should I drive over to my cousins house before I ate my Taco Bell or after I ate my Taco Bell. I decided to eat my tacos first, and then go over to my cousin’s house. I sat down. I decided to watch MTV. I started walking over to the TV to get the remote.

The next thing I know it’s three (3) hours later, I am laid out on my front room hardwood floor, and I can’t move.

I am in EXCRUCIATING PAIN!

I am laying out face down on the floor with my arms extended over my head.

It took me another two to three hours to scoot over to the couch.

Unfortunately my cell phone was on the arm of the couch. There was no-way-in-H*LL I could have been able to reach up to the arm of the couch.

Fortunately, one of the owners of a club I DJ at gave me a cell phone also. I had never used the 2nd cell phone nor had I charged the phone. The 2nd cell phone was lying on the floor next to the couch.

I prayed to GOD that there was one iota of energy in the battery of that cell phone.

I painfully dialed 911 and yelled my address toward the cell phone.

Twenty minutes later the paramedics arrived at my house.

The next complication was the fact that my front door was locked. Luckily, I had left the backdoor unlocked (because my girlfriend was out of town), just in case I my keys didn’t work (we had just gotten new locks) later on that night when I got back from DJ’ing.

So, I get to the hospital and the Triage Nurse makes me wait THREE (3) hours in the emergency room.

I am sitting in an unimaginable pain. I was trying to disarticulate my mind from my body.

Once the doctor sees me he tore the nurse a new a**hole, because……. BOTH of my arms were broken (between the shoulders and elbow), BOTH of my elbows were fractured, and BOTH of my shoulders were dislocated with broken sockets. The doctors also noticed that there was damage to the tissue in the lower lumbar regions of my spine, there was some nerve damage in my legs, and that I will now suffer from seizures for the rest of my life.

While I was in the hospital I started to develop blood clots in my legs.

Once I finally got out of the hospital after a few months, I wound up having another seizure. So I had to go back into the hospital.

Once I got out of the hospital, I wound up getting another blood clot from my groin to my ankle.

Keep in mind that I was and I am still going through a ROUGH divorce.

The doctors figure out that I had initially had a seizure. The seizure made my muscles tense, which in turn broke, fractured and dislocated my arms/elbows/shoulders.

The seizure was caused by a previous accident I had in 1988.

My car was hit by another car which put me in a coma for three (3) weeks, left me temporarily paralyzed from the neck down, smashed my jaw into eight (8) pieces, liquefied my spleen, tore out half of my left lung, etc….

The major head trauma from that accident made a pool of blood in my brain. By the time the blood returned back into my blood stream it had left an iron deposit in my brain. The iron was/is aggravating my brain.

So, that is what caused the seizure I had 17 years later.

But, once again, I am not going to complain….

I am still alive and active. :cool:

L'espion Noir said:
j'espere que tout ira bien pour toi aussitot que possible, surtout ta sante

Get well soon brethren

Guidance

Ouais, merci beau coup mon ami. J'apprécie vos mercis. S'il vous plaýt excusez-moi, je parle très petit français (I have not lived in Paris for six or seven years and you know the saying... "if you don't use it, you lose it"). :D

Once again, thank you Black Spy. ;)

spin

Back