ReekBrock VS Venom

Who Won?

• Total voters
SON... venom what the hell kinda editin did u do to them sounds.. them joints sound crazy hot lol..... i couldnt get my shit no where near that quality i need to holla at u bout tweeking sounds man.....

I gotta go wit venom

although venom's had the high notes soundin good it reminded me too much of the unsolved mysteries them and was too slow for my taste and iono wut type of speakers ya'll got but reeks subs were really nice so i gotta go wit reek on this one cuz venom was lackin low's

I loved Reeks beat, but Venom just fed us some of that DS yucky yucky and its good...I think Mindset and Fiev would feel that joint with them being from Texas and Smokelahoma and all

Last edited:
Venom, I'm loving it!
Reek, it's probably my laptop but it's taking too long to load!
I'll try to peep later............

Venom's just had more life to it and much much better melody than reeks but honestly they were both madddd simple..the production was cool on both but come on..

Noddy301 said:
I loved Reeks beat, but Venom just fed us some of that DS yucky yucky and its good...I think Mindset and Fiev would feel that joint with them being from Texas and Smokelahoma and all

Damn only thing Venom's track is missing is that low sub bass and some cookie cutter hi-hats and snares.

Both of them were good in different ways though.

Back