Reason users, please help. :)

good look on the refills mindset always appreciated fam, yo lapse to set up rewired in fl u gotta set a rewire channel in fl select multi outputs select reason in the list go to midi options hit the add button and rewire is done, add a midi out channel in fl and add a combinator or something in reason then go to the rewire channel and see the midi options and combinator should be the number 3 go to your midi out channel and set the channel to channel 3 and the combinator will work on that midi out channel by selecting multi outputs on the rewire channel u can add endless number of midi out channels and have as many reason instruments u want in fl and you can use the whole reasons effects and such in fl so it's 2 programs running in 1 and u just gotta save each program seperatly when ur done and thats how re-wire works

I guess I do it differently....

I do rewire Reason into Protools, but I rewire each instrument into it's own track via the Reason hardware interface. I do use a couple of Reason effect units, but 70% of effects, eq, and "sweeteners" are done in Protools. Takes a bit longer to send each channel to a track, but to me, end results more than justify the means.

Mindset said:
I use reason rewired into Pro Tools. With that, I then can use certain sounds from reason, BFD for some drums, and some VST instruments in it...

I'm currently uploading whole bunch of refill kits and will post em up for yall to download freely.

Sounds good homey, thanks a bunch.

--Re-Lapse

DesertEase said:
good look on the refills mindset always appreciated fam, yo lapse to set up rewired in fl u gotta set a rewire channel in fl select multi outputs select reason in the list go to midi options hit the add button and rewire is done, add a midi out channel in fl and add a combinator or something in reason then go to the rewire channel and see the midi options and combinator should be the number 3 go to your midi out channel and set the channel to channel 3 and the combinator will work on that midi out channel by selecting multi outputs on the rewire channel u can add endless number of midi out channels and have as many reason instruments u want in fl and you can use the whole reasons effects and such in fl so it's 2 programs running in 1 and u just gotta save each program seperatly when ur done and thats how re-wire works

I'll have to re-read that when I'm not sick and delirious that way I can comprehend it a little better. As for now it went "Woosh" right over my head. Damn flu.

Thanks in advance, though d.ease

--Re-Lapse

Big Jinx said:
I do rewire Reason into Protools, but I rewire each instrument into it's own track via the Reason hardware interface. I do use a couple of Reason effect units, but 70% of effects, eq, and "sweeteners" are done in Protools. Takes a bit longer to send each channel to a track, but to me, end results more than justify the means.

Whatever gets the job done, and whatever makes you more comfortable, is what works. To each his own. :)

--Re-Lapse

Back