Ok here's what we'll do.........

Abyyss

that's life
We'll turn the remixing of the beats into a competition.

Everyone can enter except those involved in the tracks:

ie. me, hi_d_ho_man, flossyboy, jugalo180, chalin27 & NickSpringfield.

They(we) will be doing remixes anyway if they(we) want and they will be counted as "official" tracks.

Basically - anyone not involved can enter, all they gotta do is listen to both tracks in "The Invasion Begins........." thread (team 2's track will be along shortly) and comment on both tracks.

When both tracks are up the acapellas will be posted (probably here) and anyone who wants a go says here which one they want to remix (u can remix both if u want).

But you must listen and comment on both of the tracks to take part (we put a lotta hard work in this ya' know).

We'll then decide on a winner for each track.

No prizes - just a chance to pit ya'self off against others and work with some top quality vocals.

Anyone who would be interested at the moment can start by listening and commenting in team 1's track in "The Invasion Begins.........." and saying they interested here.

Then when team 2's track has dropped if u still interested peep that track and comment in the same thread (probably) and say u def. wanna have a shot and which track u wanna remix (or both).

Anyone who's not sure at the moment can wait for team 2's track to be dropped.

I think that explains everything.

BTW what happened to everyone? This forum's all bare!

Come on people!

Sound I thought u wanted ta' do a remix, man?

Would you mind posting here mate coz no-one seems interested.

The acapellas will be up shortly for yer. ;)

Maybe this competition idea won't work coz only a few seem interested in hooking up and commenting and generally being a supportive community. (Ur one of them sound)

4 ya'll who post and expect replies but don't reply to others:

No-one except for a few people seem to reply and comment on peoples stuff these days. Man, this forum's dead - everyone wants the limelight - I see loads of "peep my track" thread but no-one bothers replying.

That's fucked up if ya' ask me coz - ya' need ta' support othas as well give what u get in return, if ya don't peep othas shit then expect the same to you that's all I can say.

[EDITED BECAUSE I THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE LOOKED LIKE IT WAS AIMED AT SOUNDBOY, AIN'T GOT NUTHIN AGAINST U HOMIE I HOPE U CAN FORGIVE ME, MAN :(]

Last edited:
Chill - it wasn't aimed at u, man.

I wuz just pissed off by the support this forum seems to be getting from people.

I know you respond - the acapellas will be up soon.

Really weren't talkin about u man, i wuz just trying to get some replies from this graveyard.

soundboy said:
I NEED THE VOCALS TO DO IT
I DO GIVE FEED BACK

I'm sorry if I offended u man honestly I didn't mean to.

Maybe ur right - it prob. is a bit too early for this - I'll post another thread when the acapellas are up.

I just wanted to see who was interested.

Sorry man, honestly :(

P.S. R U still wanting me 2 rip that track 4 ya?

It wuz a bad post, I prob shoulda mad it clearer to start wit.

BTW people - don't reply to this thread anymore - everything is now moved to here

Back