Office Sex-Hot R&B Beat

Can’t listen right now, but I’m upping this so cats don’t sleep. CRP Productions is the truth, you cats need to peep these beats.

Very nice!!! I enjoyed it. I was listening to it with some cheap headphones so I am not sure if the bassline could be louder or if there's even a dedicated bassline. Would be nice to hear a bassline. But I understand it's not necessary to have one if that is what you are going for.

mAN believe it or not i have been a fan of yours since i stumbled over your beats on soundclick the summer of 04' and its weird i stumbled over your stuff here too. I would love to do a colab cause i make beats and rhyme too. Check out my stuff HERE and if you wanna do sumthin pm or email. Keep up the the hot shit

I haven't been online in quite some time but it is nice to come back to some pleasing r and b. No disrespect to the hip hop heads (I love all music) but my primary focus is soul/r and b. Not many peeps are reppin' for this genre on the board. Nice simple drum program that complements the guitar melody well. Good use of the synth sounds as subtle fillers in the backgroud. Could only listen on computer speakers (good ones) but my volume control was limited due to human constraint (translation: the other woman). Will take another listen and try to catch some more of your joints at Soundclick. I like...

B.

yo that track was the truth right there i was feeling it...wit the right vocals on top of that you got yaself a club banga

ok..i comment on this beat b4 on another board...but i will do it again cause the beat is fiya..its funny..cause as i listen to it..i can hear 112 rockin this beat for a R&B song and at the same time i can hear Fat Joe or i hate to say it Chingy rockin this beat..keep makin those fiya R&B beats...stay up..peace

Back