New music by Chalin

I like that track alot. Positive vibe. Nice change from the
"mutha fuckas die" shit all over.

Keep it up!

~peace

Great song. The lyrics are something that a lot of people can relate to. Great production and I really like the beat. Awesome song can't say how much I like it or how good it is theres just something about it. Great work man.

Dope shit on some positive shit luvin dat. Who were the lil kids? really felt the 2nd verse. Good to see you still doing your thing.

Yo thanks guys really thinking about pushin this one somewhere. yo Hi-D havent spoken to ya in a while hit me up when you get a chance would like to hear what you been up too.

Really feeling this one right here. Great concept and lyrics. Your verse vocals seem kinda loud and dry though. The hook levels are perfect, love that hook BTW.

The beat is tight as well, real nice composition. Something’s going on with the bass though, in the intro and the hook.

Minor shit aside, this is real hot.

What You Drink’N is just silly hot. Just add mastering and promo and you got a club hit.

Good to see the old HR fam still dropping heat.

hummmmm..where the start...

Real tight work 4 real :D i see you still doin the Damn thang..song is really nice..nice beat nice flow..stay up..and let all the od heads put HR back on the map..welcome back

I'm feeling it...............I know you is very well put together GREAT CONCEPT
I also listened to Drinkin and I think it is sick too!!!!! 50 who?......You show a lot of skills and versatility..........I said 50 because it definitly sound like a club banger and 50 is still kinda on top since J retired. Don't mean to compare you, just trying to give you props on your effort.
Godd Job!

Back