“Keep It Thorough” Remix

I like the airy sound you got on your voice. What kind of reverb did you use on that if you dont mind me asking?

I just have a hall verb from Wave RVerb on it, and just barely. The vocals are an acapella version of “Keep It Thorough” by Prodigy from Mobb Deep, so they already had verb on em and were obviously recorded with sick a mic/pre/comp.

Thanks for listening.

nice ish stray.....

Since when they allowed posting of beats up here again ? I thought that was banned....

Rat

Preciate it, Thane.

Raticus said:
nice ish stray.....

Since when they allowed posting of beats up here again ? I thought that was banned....

Thanks man. I don’t know if they did, all I know is that when I came back Spin was promoting people selling wares and illegal sample CDs, he still is as a matter of fact.

How could posting beats NOT be allowed if that shit obviously IS?

dont kno... but I specifically remember a thread stating post your beats in the MP3 clinic forum.... Anyway keep em bangin..

stray411 said:
....all I know is that when I came back Spin was promoting people selling wares and illegal sample CDs, he still is as a matter of fact.

How could posting beats NOT be allowed if that shit obviously IS?

FIRST OF ALL.......STRAY411

I have NEVER promoted people selling/promoting/using wares/warez!!!

I have shed some illumination to a few individuals that one of our members had some CD's that they didn't mind sharing (I unfortunately assumed that there are some people here in this forum that are economically challenged) [I, however, do not warrant nor do I enlist such practices].

Okay, let's address the issue of "beats" being posted in this forum...

Yes, I did indeed post a new thread stating that it was felt that the beats/songs should be posted in the MP3 Clinic. There weren't any threads about Hip-Hop in general. There were only threads asking people to listen or critique this and that beat.

That is what the MP3 Clinic is for, ........feedback on songs.

However, the patrons of this forum wanted to continue to place the songs in this Forum (and they did).

Considering the fact that this is a community Bulletin Board Service, and the fact that you all (the community) want your beats/songs in the Hip-Hop Forum, then the beats/songs will be in the Hip-Hop Forum.

Like I tell my kids, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". :cool:

Once again, if you guys want your songs critiqued here in this forum, then by-all-means post them in this forum.

In fact, I wholeheartedly endorse the idea. ;)

spin

Post Script: I would appreciate and honor a PM from you stray411

the track with the strings in back Another Day i think it's called
are the strings from the movie conspiracy Theory. if not you should check out the movie

Last edited:
That track was made before I knew how to sample or even owned a record. I just started sampling at the end of last year.

Never seen that flick….the one with Julia Roberts right? I’ll have to check it out.

Thanks for listening.

Back