Its Me again..Dry Sample n Mixed Sample..

bad news

Its Me again..Dry Sample n Mixed Sample..Help

first off,thanks to all those that helped me last time..

www.soundclick.com/blackscope ..top of the page,mixed and dry

now..here's a dry sample. if u guys could tell me what i should do to the mix(highs,lows,mids) to adjust it and what effects wut sound right wit it...
and theirs a mixed sample,wit effects, i mixed in headphones due to no speakers..but let me know how the mix came out..thanks

Last edited:
sup news?

Thought I was gonna hear to versions of the same thing...
Unfortunaly I have to judge with headphones too, only got some pc speakers where I'm at at the moment.

gotta tell ya, the dry thing sounds a lot better than the wet one...maybe add a little reverb on the vocals there, little compression, you know. Some pumping compression on the drums....
Switch up those drumsounds too man, these don't really cut through all that well.

Whatsup with only panning the 3rd voice to the right?

The wet one, the sample needs to be more upfront, use less reverb on the whole thing...

The hihats are getting on my nerves...lol why are they panned so far left.
Also, use less reverb on the vocals...turn up the drums!

as for EQ, can't really tell since I'm on HPs too...

hope this helps dude

peace

Mo-Kay

No real advice or anything, just wanted to say
Nice beat, Nice flow, Yes a little reverb but I think the vocal placement is evenly done. Has a nice ring to it!

Mo-Kay said:
sup news?

Thought I was gonna hear to versions of the same thing...
Unfortunaly I have to judge with headphones too, only got some pc speakers where I'm at at the moment.

gotta tell ya, the dry thing sounds a lot better than the wet one...maybe add a little reverb on the vocals there, little compression, you know. Some pumping compression on the drums....
Switch up those drumsounds too man, these don't really cut through all that well.

Whatsup with only panning the 3rd voice to the right?

The wet one, the sample needs to be more upfront, use less reverb on the whole thing...

The hihats are getting on my nerves...lol why are they panned so far left.
Also, use less reverb on the vocals...turn up the drums!

as for EQ, can't really tell since I'm on HPs too...

hope this helps dude

peace

Mo-Kay
shit,tryin to work on this music..wut up wit u?
always got some good advice...i thought the dry one sounded better but wasnt sure but..yea, i dont know why its panned the beat was given to me as a collab wit a homie he must of did something to it...wut are ur suggestions on pannin..or should i not pan at all..good looks again

No doubt, glad to be of use :D

Just been chillin @ my girl's place... not really doing any music right now... my computer hasn't arrived yet...lol.

Been listening to more of your soundclick stuff...gotta say some of stuff in there.. I kinda like it, even lyrically ;) haha

Keep working

Mo-Kay

Mo-Kay said:
No doubt, glad to be of use :D

Just been chillin @ my girl's place... not really doing any music right now... my computer hasn't arrived yet...lol.

Been listening to more of your soundclick stuff...gotta say some of stuff in there.. I kinda like it, even lyrically ;) haha

Keep working

Mo-Kay
aint really had that much lyrical shit...more street oriented, but i took look at that n realized i need to have a couple of tracks showin more lyrical shit...good looks

Back