If you have a minute...

leonardjamaar

...please go over to Nowhereradio.com and check out L.Jamaar (that's me). I posted one beat, but I'm still young with this internet stuff, so it may take a while to put more up.
Shoutout to: Abyss & soundboy. I'd really like to hear what ya'll think about it. You'll have to hit that today, cause I don't even know what my link is...

thanx ya'll.

-L

wow...

I like this joint a lot. I can mos def hear some new age gospel arrangement over this. Mary Mary or the likes of maybe...I am really feeling those chord progressions. Are you a theory guy? I got a couple of chord tips from you a while back and they have proved very helpful. I am curious to know though, do you have any general purpose tips for a moderate keys player with aspirations for more?

Keep the flame lit because I think this track can go a long way. Maybe a lil' more instrumentation or "filler" sounds but I like this one a lot...

-Humble-

Naw this joint is hot as is throw some cold ass lyrics on this and it will roll. dont have to be a gospel joint could be rap with enough of that gospel feel in the music to get peeps hooked and they dont know why. do the dam thang i would come with a bass line tho to give it a bottom feel and strengthen that kick drum up a little bit. i my self am a fan of the loud snare so my opinion is biased in that dept. good work tho.

i like the gospel feel to it...put some nice story tellin vocals over it and u got a for sure banger..

I'm glad ya'll like that joint.
It's not my favorite, but I think it could be a hot one with the right lyricist on there.
I'm not a gospel artist, so I'm with you soundboy. I would never come preaching to 'em, but I'll let the rhythm hit 'em. ya know?
I'm trying to post another joint that I can't seem to get the right feel on. The server is a little slow right now, but I'll add it and link asap.
once again, good lookin out.
and that aint just cause you like it!

-L

Back