Hustle Magic II

Change of POETS said:
Sorry Re-Lapse... but that beat isn't good enough imo, to make the album. Maybe I'll think different after you record or something, but right now, it's not up to par.

Hmm... I'll see what I can do, hopefully it'll change your mind once it gets recorded. If not, I'll make another beat that _will_ fit the level of greatness for this album.

If I get ambition, I may just spice up that beat itself, get some low bass drops and more changeups in the beat over-all, and we'll see what I can come up with.

I didn't figure it was good enoughh, but I wasn't 100% Sure either. Thanks for pointing it out, though, before I record. I'll record it anyway, and see if it's good enough or not...

--Re-Lapse

ok - i tried that tish n it said "drawing failed" so i guess im a try it again later!!!
Re-Lapse said:
If you mean the fade, to another image. Like "Re-Lapse Strict Productions" to "Hustle Magic II Artist" you have to save the file as a GIF, and put both the images in a GIF Animator, like the free "Microsoft GIF Animator" and set the timing to switch images, thats how most animated images are made. Otherwise, if you can use Photoshop, you can use Adobe Image Ready, and it's all in there... harder to explain with that.

Hope that helps.

--Re-Lapse

PS I wanna spit some shit too!

gullyjewelz said:
ok - i tried that tish n it said "drawing failed" so i guess im a try it again later!!!

I used Photoshop in combo with Image Ready to make the banners. Holla at me if you need one GJ.

YO I got a question. Do producers who dont rap that contribute get listed in all the promo and credits. this could have been covered in an earlier thread or something that I missed.

I wasnt listed no where on HM 1 not on the site or the credits in the download but I did at least 2 tracks on that joint. It occured to me that most the other cats who produce also rap so they get exposure that way. I didnt know if it was just me or if the producers who only produce would be hgetting some shine on this joint credit wise

RAM BEATZ said:
I wasnt listed no where on HM 1 not on the site or the credits in the download but I did at least 2 tracks on that joint. It occured to me that most the other cats who produce also rap so they get exposure that way. I didnt know if it was just me or if the producers who only produce would be hgetting some shine on this joint credit wise

I thought I did credit you homie...my bad. I slipped up on the credits and caught some of the mistakes. That's why I asked everyone to bring that to my attention so I could fix it in a timely manner. I got a new plan this time to make sure like that don't happen.

Back