The Hunger (voodoo Mix)

LAZI

It's been up for days now but i'm a lazi ass...

HI-FI MP3

REAL AUDIO

DOWNLOAD

I really wanted to do a better job but things kept coming up. Fact is I had a dope duty souf remix (like HI-D's verse times 10) going but my boy came in and heard the track. He liked it so much I decided to go ahead pull it and start over. Since I drop off top we got some voodoo shit... Before I could start another mix we got recording sessions started. Then to top it all off my MP3 to wave conversion sounded like flaming hot foot fungus when I put it in SONAR and that's the only software I really know how to sync up to. So I didn't even bother to chop up the vocals and hook shit up real proper like. I like it though... I took mucho bass out of it though.

Verses are tight ya'll.... I really wanted to lace this up... I wanted to maybe even techo-o-lize this but like I said time got me

Bring on the next one and hopefully i'll have some better luck.

Let me know something.... Peace....

i still like what u did with the beat..you still made the song hott..nice change up in the songs...beats sounds so full with the vocals..good work..peace

Tight intro. I like that flute-like instrument you're using in the intro and hook. Nice drum kit, I've always liked the sound of using 2 kicks, especially those deep 808s.

The beat works real well with the verses. The only thing negative in my opinion is the hook vocals. They seem to be at the same volume if not quieter than the verses. Not a big deal though.

I'm feeling this.

Stray

I like the beat, gives it a nice well..... voodoo feel, lol.

I think all the vocals are too low though.

Nice job.

This beat is hard my nizzle. the sync is a lil off in the beginning .this hot. nice drums, and i'm loving those 'metallic scrapes' and the screaming synth in the back. My verse gets the 808 breakdown!! loving that. hot shit az usual cuzzin

Yo sorry i have been missing in action fellaz last two weeks i been in the lab on the slab for them dollars. but i'm making my rounds now and hittin every body with that said:

Loved that beat . you and that vooodooo boy! the lyrics were a little off sync but in all it had a good feel i would have like a hard er bass but that wouldnt have been voodoo for this track. Keep it up

Back