This Hunger- Cha's remix

Hot Hot Hot

Very nice work man. this is my favorite version so far. really good work on the mix. This really has professional sound to it. What the female emcee's name? I hear her on quite a bit of your stuff. Cats are gonna love this.

man

i'm hurting over here, i can't get a chance to hear nothing. damnit, damnit, damnit. lol, i know it's hot though.

Yo Hi man yours iz on point too. I'm just tryin to keep up wit u and jug. Been busy though so I just posted some feed back on your joint. Get at me.

Ya'll got this shit poppin like a Mo F%#@#$

Man this shit is hotter than a fat chick with flannel underwear on!
I'm feedin off the energy....i think this site is really commin together ya'll...We got rid of most the haters and shit's runnin
smooth..(i shouldn't speak to soon though) So let's keep it moving and like everyone else say's to get props u gotta give em so everyone who hasn't told these cat's in one way shape or form this shit is off the meatrack then just know that when your shit comes up for review don't sound like Ben Stein.." Anyone ? Anyone?" lol most of ya'll will get that one ...peace love Respect

Ya Boy Kevlar

Can't peep right now, but if perception came anything like she did on that circles joint then I know that it'll be hot.

The whole joint is pretty tight I haven't stop listening to it yet. I've been listening to it over and over again. Man it's on point

i like the way the vocals have the delay and the beat is hott..

cha keep doing the thang

Yo sorry i have been missing in action fellaz last two weeks i been in the lab on the slab for them dollars. but i'm making my rounds now and hittin every body with that said:

This is tight as hell and original as HELLL. it all matches up perfect and has intensity like that chorus change up get ya shit off cha i cant believe i had not heard this one yet

Back