This Hunger (Abyyss Remix)

Abyyss

that's life
Okay the mixing is probably terrible and I've probably completely destroyed the track, but I've done a remix anyway :D

But no matter what the end result, it was fun. :)

THIS HUNGER (ABYYSS REMIX)

I completely changed the feel to it, I think.

real nice flip u got on the track totally flipped the beat to some grimier shit. sounds nice man total different from original which made it intresting to listen to. good shit on da remix.

yo get at me on aim - scitakinover i want to ask u something.

Listening...
Man this is soooooooooooooooooooooo left field...
I like it...

I really dont know what to say, this is crazy

Crossed Up...

questien said:
Listening...
Man this is soooooooooooooooooooooo left field...
I like it...

I really dont know what to say, this is crazy

Crossed Up...

I hope that's a good thing, lol.

Thanks for taking the time.

I can't get the tune out of my head now :mad: :D

nice beat ...nice mix u did that..i really like the beat how its flipped out..this is a banger for sure..peace

Can't help but nod to this....

Thump, thump, thump... Even flips the sound of the flows...

Didn't know what to expect with the strings and all at the top. That kick is just sick... Bells... Strings... The way you flipped this track is just tight. Can't help but nod to it...

Nice work ABYYSS...

If I could just drag myself to join soundclick so I could download it... :(

U def wanna join soundclick.

Thanks for the review - do u mean d/l the acapella or this remix?

Coz I've got both and if u really wanted i suppose i could send it to you providing u can open .rar files.

AW nAW hell naw youflipped the hell outta this joint.from where it is you could go into a reggae joint . do the dam thang you showed ya ass on this. i'm almost scared to post mine now hell yall done did it every way but loose. i hate to be the one to say it but i dont think its going to measure up i'm having a hell of a time getting it made. soon as i get it done it will go up tho.:D

Soundclick must be breaKing you off? They should... I got it....

Damn... That really was a tight kit... You did it justice to this one.

I hope to have something by hump day... I might use this to influence my instrumental in my battle at WOMB though. Try to get me a 2 for 1...

Peace...

I've listen to this joint a few times. It does have a house music feel to it which is sort of left field like everyone says. I think the mix is decent but I'm not fond of the base line though. U did a good job with the arrangement I don't know what sounds you used but it seems like a casio keyboard or something. Please correct me if I'm wrong. You have some talent but are limited by production equipment I think. I would definitely look into some upgrades because you definitely have skills.

Thanks.

I know, my equipment is my let-down.

It was all done with cubasis 3.0 using the free instruments provided by them except for the drums which were samples that lazi posted a while ago.

Abyyss,

I didn't know you were still messing around with production.

This sounds like a House remix, I think the kick and bassline gives it that vibe. I can hear some good ideas in your technique, but as others have said the quality of the instruments is not up to par. The production itself though is pretty tight, the mix could use some work, but overall I'm impressed. Keep it up. What's up with Team 1's track???

PM me with you e-mail addy. I have a few things that will help you out.

Stray

stray411 said:
Abyyss,

I didn't know you were still messing around with production.

This sounds like a House remix, I think the kick and bassline gives it that vibe. I can hear some good ideas in your technique, but as others have said the quality of the instruments is not up to par. The production itself though is pretty tight, the mix could use some work, but overall I'm impressed. Keep it up. What's up with Team 1's track???

PM me with you e-mail addy. I have a few things that will help you out.

Stray

Don't ask me whats up with the track we're all waiting on Nick but he ain't pulling his weight. Not to be nasty or anything, it's just he only needs 40 seconds of vocals done.

Nick, if you're reading this hit me up - I will even write lyrics for you if you want we just need something done!

And flossy, take ou the "brit_main" vocals please - I've decided I don't like them :D

Thanks stray, it's only my second track but I think it is far more advanced than my other one. I didn't intend for a house music feel I just came up with a tune I really liked and those chords I had in my head for ages just couldn't find where to use them.

Sounds are the problem, I know.

Thanks for the feedback.

Back