Hot track check it out

I like this track..nice flow nice beat...i might have added a little more to change it up..but its nice and hott...keep up the hard work..

i also wanted critique on the sonic quality...getting close to that commercial release quality? at least wit levels and sounds?

Tight piece of work. The MC is on point. As far as sound quality I think this is pretty close to commerical quality, if just a bit underproduced. Vocals are nice and clear. Everything has it's own place in the mix. Bass is nice and full.

I hear 3 issues:

1. I'm not too big on the voice of the vocalist, but I think she should come up some. I can understand maybe 4 of the words she is saying and for a hook that is a problem. Also the track seems to loose momentum going into the hook. That could be a desired effect, but leads to a monotonous sound.

2. The guitar-like preset you kick the track off with sounds, well like a preset. I think it's screaming for some character.

3. (BK hinted at this) You don't have too many tracks going in and over the course of the track it seems as though you are just muting and bringing tracks back in. By the 3rd verse it starts to get boring. I would suggest either another instrument or changing the melody/sequence of what you have already.

This is already a hot song, especially for an independent, but could be a real hot radio ready song with some changes.

I'll be looking for new stuff from you.

Stray

I think this is a coo song, I guess...
Not my style, but it sounds good...
The vocals in the course sit too far back to me...
I really think you should pan some stuff around like your adlibs or you hi hats or something...

The Hook Is very hard to understand...

adlibs are panned...

melodies are panned sent to the aux bus

thanks for the feed back fellas...

PS...as for as the female singer goes u take what u can get...

I'm really feeling this

This has lots of potential. I cant understand the chorus either. I like the drums and bass alot. MC is on point. sounds commercial enuff. i think you got a solid song on you hands. just work out the chorus and you should be good..

Yo sorry i have been missing in action fellaz last two weeks i been in the lab on the slab for them dollars. but i'm making my rounds now and hittin every body with that said:

sounds good the melody at the beginning sounds like cheap midi. A little more going on in the beat would increase the intensity and yea that chorus do need work her voice disappears for a sec when the clinks come in. lyrically tight as hell sounds good. if you ready to release this joint it will do well good job keep it up

shyt is tight chorus is straight it could use some work or more creativity but thats just my opinion you do what works and sound good to you if others dont like it fukk em maybe they'll like the next cut if not fukk em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

concerning the instrumental part, i like the drums, and the melody, but i would thicken things up if i were you, especially in the chorus. like, it always has me wondering what's missing. it ain't that hard, there is not a lot missing, but some little things can make it a lot better. and some instruments... like the one we hear at the beginning, and especially the one we hear all the time... it's probably a xylophone or something like that... i would change them... they don't sound very real. of course if you do what i said earlier, by adding more instruments and tracks, it covers the other instruments, and you hear only what's essential.

the mc is really good, he's got a good voice and flow, really commercial. i wouldn't ask myself why if he was a mainstream rapper.

the girl sings well, but i don't know... i would add a lot to the chorus. it's not as strong as the rest of the song, and usually the chorus should be the strongest part in my opinion.

of course i notice more what i don't like, therefore my comments are mostly negative. but i think the tracks sounds pretty good, and i hope you keep working on it

Back