HEY CHANGE! and the rest of fam

Killah_Trakz

Who Cares!
Ok, I wasnt gonna post no more beats but I had to let this 1 out. This was on an 808 machine if you can hear the throwback drums.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=356809&songID=5365268
Called "Gansta's Funeral"

And for Change I guess I let your ears down from the last last last beat so here's 8 bars of this crap i still cant finish, maybe it'll make you get a scrunch face and jump up n down.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=356809&songID=5365288
Called "Pea Shooter"

P.S. Yeah i had to put the powerpuff bubbles on their for you lol.

PEACE!

That Gangstaz Funeral is one if the best beats Ive heard from you fam. If the drumz were better polished it would Kill. Its like the kick is way out there and the snare is weak..ya feel me...im feelin it tho...also turn down that guitar strum a lil bit...just a little word of the wize from the young fellow

ohghh noddy i made that shit wack on purpose son lol, just for safety reasons of the sample. The real version sounds a whole a lot diff.

I left a comment but the server was busy so I lost it...G.F can be nice with the right person blazin it..

Pea Shooter..sounds like somethin Swiss Beatz would do..can be nice with the right concept..

i think G.F will be nice with the right artist on it with you..nice work on both..keep grindin..

GOOD LOOKS B, like really i never post up a finished beat cuz honestly i make skeleton tracks and if anyone's mad interested then i finish at my private time.

I feel..as you should do..alot of people dont realize they shouldn'y master their beats..but at least have a decent enough mix so the artist can get the feel of it..so when they do use the track their engineers can add the right effects to make the vocals mix well with the track..if they arent the ones doing it...but i feel ya on what you do..

Billy you do christian hiphop fam, i was venturing on that tip for a min but scared myself half to death when the lyrics i was writing started to scare me homnestly. But i'll blaze you with some heater man get in contact with me, ill throw something ill.

Fear of God is a good thing, cuz.

but on the music side -- i'm gonna get in over my head soon, lol. i'm trying to finish a project, work on my own, and get on here... possibly grabbing a beat from D.Ease and maybe one from you --- gotta choose which one i want for HM2 and which i would like to use for my upcomming cd.

check your pm, Killah, i'll send you a sample of my new stuff.

word up i'll get at you with something serious b. Ohh yeah, I heard the new joint, what you used to record and produce it. Mix sounds proper.

Killah_Trakz said:
word up i'll get at you with something serious b. Ohh yeah, I heard the new joint, what you used to record and produce it. Mix sounds proper.
word. what did you think of the content?

i used an MXL 990 and Adobe Audition. i have an SB Audigy 2 ZS Platinum sound card. with a lot of help from Change in the last year or so, i've been able to get my 'cheap' system to sound pret-ty darn good if you ask me. the beat sample was chopped in ReCycle and arranged in FL 6. drums were programmed in FL too.

Killah_Trakz said:
what thats sick man, where's change at. I need to get me a few tips also.
these tips came from being on here for a while, checking some other sites, messing around on my own, talking to Change for over a year now...

things were shared with me that i'd be glad to share with you. it's nothing private, haha. i just don't know what tips you need to know. a lot of people know a lot more than me, but i know what works for me... so if/when i can help you out, bro, i'd be happy to. ;)

Killah_Trakz said:
aight change lemme know. Yeah billy for the gear you have man, it makes my investments look crazy ;)
don't get me wrong... i'd love to upgrade/update my audio, but i use my computer for multimedia too, so it's versatile for me. maybe when i get a new computer i'll get some new equipment. and yes, for the record, you're crazy :eek: :p

Back