GrimTonez - Check It Out.......

GrimTonezCEO

Hey all, just gettin our ish set up online. Been doin this hiphop thang for 5 years now. We produce beats and underground hiphop acts. Very diverse style, not much up online so far, but its coming. Gotta master it all onto CD's from digital recorder then upload to comp. Peep what we have so far. Hope yall find sumthin you like. We sell em cheap too!....

The Soundclick Page
Or
GrimTonez.com - Still Under Construction

see yall around,
GrimTonez

I was going to listen to it. Then I read your second post. Why the fuck do I give a shit about you ? You are just about the 5 millionth person to come in here with your own label and try to hype your jointz.

I think you gave yourself a self-fufilling prophecy when you said you don't feel the love.

GrimTonezCEO said:
Dam I Feel The Love Up In This Joint. Psshhhhhhh. Yeah Right.

Sometimez ya gotta B patient man, there's a lot of stuff to weed through on this forum. That said, I'm diggin' your trax. Too bad you have to talk under them to keep peeps from bitin' but I understand. Keep up the good work and drop the 'tude, you'll get further.

~Peace

the only thing that i found wrong with it is the Flstudio slayer plugin in the Hoy beat. throw some effects on it cause every person that uses flstudio will know u just used a preset and u gotta separte yourself from all the garbage producers who use Flstudio... oh and Don't use the Flstudio drums so much because everyone uses them...... go get some new ones. But excellent work

Peeped "Clik Clak" and "The Premier", both are very ill, feeling the compositional skills, nice on the sampling too.

oopz............

Hey Ya'll, My bad for comin off as inpatient, egotistical or as having an attitude. That was my way of being sarcastic. That wasnt a blind or angry comment. I just wanted to know what ya'll thought. The last thing I wanna do is come off as an a$$. But I think I already accomplished that.

Neway thanks for your input ya'll.

Firby - Sorry Man, Didnt mean cause static. And I wasnt really tryin to hype my jointz. I was really lookin for constructive critisizm.

Thane - Yeah I feel ya. Didnt mean for it to sound like I had a attitude. Thanks. Advice taken

Komonkey - Prices Vary. Pick a beat and Ill give ya a price. However, the prices dont go above $150. Im not lookin to get rich off slangin beats, just wanna sell good quality cheap priced beats.

Pyssdogg - Thank You.

Matic - Yeah I feel ya. What kinda effect you feelin? Im thinkin bout a wah or flange of some sorts. I could feed it into my digi mixer and use the guitar effects it has on there. Think I would get a better sound. As for the drums (smacks self) I have countless drum samples, i've been to busy to chop em down. I agree I do need to lay off them drum samples. Advice taken.

Stray - Thanks.

Again sorry for blowin sh!t outta porportion. Thanks for the love ya'll. Ill keep ya guys updated. I like to hear what others have to say.

One ~

I have completed very smooth and easy transactions with this guy.

If you are looking to buy something do not hesitate. Very easy to work with and a quality product

Some New Stuff

Ey, Got 3 new joints on the page. 1. "That Funky Thang We Do"
2. "Mass Havoc" and 3. "Reflections". Just some stuff I wasnt gonna put up, but I had to do sumthin with em.

GrimTonez Beats

thanks for ya time and input.

One,
D.

The Funky thang we do : A bit of an old school vibe and thus not really my style. But I have to give props to the guitar player who recorded that.

Mass Havoc: Prety good beat but not really my style either.

Reflections: I am fealing this beat until the precusion comes in. In my opionion, it just really doesnt fit in with the style of the song, but if you change them up a little bit It will be a prety hot beat.

Back