Ear Training Software?

React

Whats somE good or the best Ear Training software? and how do they work?! specifics please?

R dot

See if you can pick up one of those beeping machines that nurses have in middle school. If you can still hear all the frequencies of the beeps, your good to go. Other than that I don't know of any "ear training" software.

My advise would probably be to just play around man, it's a lot cheaper hehe and then you get to know how things will sound by turning the knobs around, not just listen to someone that tells you how things are suppose to sound

Does anybody out there have experience with this product? It seems like any educational product - if you have the tools you could actually teach yourself, but when it comes down to it who is going to have the patience and discpline to drill himself like that without some curriculum demanding it? This is the main reason most people learn their career skills at college or university instead of just doing their own research and practicing, besides the benefits of accreditation...

And possibly getting laid.

If you really aim for something...really really have a passion for something...then you will have the patience and discipline to do what it takes. It's the long way, but far from a loss. I just turned the knobs and listen to what happened, and what'ya know, now I know how shit works. I'm far from an expert, but I'm also far from the ignorant...

Besides...chicks dig that "I have a goal, which I plan to reach, no matter my sacrifice"
...that's gonna get'ya laid! Guaranteed!

92_ said:
Besides...chicks dig that "I have a goal, which I plan to reach, no matter my sacrifice"
...that's gonna get'ya laid! Guaranteed!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. :D

corban said:
Does anybody out there have experience with this product?
I originally heard about Golden Ears from a friend who is also an engineer, and he says it's an amazing course.

lol i like the whole laid thing but im Extremely physically fit and workout 3 times week and know ALMOST anything it takes to be a professional.... :) i was considering being a professional trainer.... but i decided that music was my first love :) I get laid daily :) and its not only what you look like its how you work your game... you gotta know how to talk and where to find girls! I love america :)

And has anyone else used this product i think i would buy it :rolleyes:

Back