Chopped and Screwed...

bknot1

Hustle Magic!! We Got It.
i wanted to know how do i make a chopped and screwed mix...i know someone from the south knnow hot to ...hook me up...i want to see if i can do it...

A DJ cat told me how years ago but I forgot some of the details....

Something about 2 decks pitched down playing the same thing... One table running like a quarter measure behind the other.

Started with wax butthe CD decks really changed shit...

I'm trying to remember the cat everbody said was the dopest at it. All that comes to mind is the name MICHEAL... Don't know why. :confused:

Type in chopping and screwing into your brower though...

HA... I found dudes name while grabbing you a link... MICHEAL WATTS supposed to be pretty tight with his...

CHOPPED AND SCREWED FORUM...

Peace...

I read this on that BBS and just felt like cats slow to the screw thing need to know this.

screw is to slow down the pitch of the music... some dj's go as slow as -25% or somethin else.... but choppin is different now from when screw did it.. screw chopped on certain parts to emphize a point to get across.. like if he was feelin down he would chop a verse from a song to describe how he felt. now its more lke choppin for the sake of it
Fuck you haters...

I hope cats will hold me up like that when i'm dead and gone. That cat gave heart to cats and they carry that with em now. Respect that...

Ask flossy.

He only does chopped and screwed remixes, in fact he's gonna do one as his team 2 remix I think.

thanks for the link...i will try and talk to him...i like some of it,,mostly the chopped and screwed..i will keep lookin..dj M watts is still doin his thing but right now og ron c is blazin hott

Back