audio interface???i got mack tracktion2, win xp pro

ujamaa7

I'm looking to start recording on my computer. I already have tracktion 2 software and windows xp pro...All i need is a good soundcard...my price range is 150.00 to 200.00.... the only thing that will be connected to the sound card is yamaha motif and studio monitors.

I would suggest a midiman delta44 card or an Echo card (not sure of the series in your price range) but you can't go wrong either way....should be able to find them easily on ebay for cheaper.

Fiev

Fieva said:
I would suggest a midiman delta44 card or an Echo card (not sure of the series in your price range) but you can't go wrong either way....should be able to find them easily on ebay for cheaper.

Fiev

I have the Echo Mia MIDI. I got it 4 years ago, and it cost me $300. Absolutely amazing quality for a prosumer card. I love it.

Change of POETS said:
I have the Echo Mia MIDI. I got it 4 years ago, and it cost me $300. Absolutely amazing quality for a prosumer card. I love it.

I got my Delta 44 around the same time you got the Echo on a swap. I swapped out a midi controller I wasn't feeling (although I switched back to one later) LOL for the card. He switched to an Echo Gina card (which he still has) I think I came out on the better end of that one because I needed a good card.

My card has no problems whatsoever and there's usually no latency at all on it.

Back