Anyof you guys listen to horrorcore?

Yeah i listen to some horrorcore, circle of tyrants, necro all that stuff, i like th beats. Your music is pretty good to fits well into the genre. I liked murder season.

Cool man thanks. The group is doing pretty well considering the genre doesn't get much love. The have a nice cult following and constantly play shows. Although they usually have to play with metal bands, but that works out well because when the metal fans hear it they usually like it even though they say they don't listen to rap music.

im into horrorcore - but i have stopped byin cds so im reallly out of the mix so to speak

but i even dropped a couple of verses with a horrorcore group i used to converse wit online . . . . i like the horrorcore thats "ill" but not . . . "stupid" or shock rap just for the sake of shockin . . .

if that makes any sense . . .

and oh yea!!! im feelin them joints!!!

Last edited:
Yo Russ,

What's up mayne. Yeah you know I listen to some of that most def.

How's things on your neck of tha woods...and if you throw me a spot in a verse I might rip ya'll a quick 16.

Fiev.

C'mon homie...the banner gave it away and I know that your alias is "Underground Mastermind". I wrote the tracklist and credits for the HM comp dogg. Can't get one over on Big Fiev.

Nope, never dug horrorcore too much.

Always seemed like dudes talking about stuff they don't possibly do. It's so far fetched, and unrealistic, I could never dig it. But that's me.

change - i feel u sorta - but on the other hand -
1) "gangsta" rap is rather over the top itself, even when they talkin bout the drug traffickin that they actually did

2) over the top can easily be seen as a "method" of exaggeration to make the point -

i guess thats partly why i do like horrorcore when ihear it - i just take it in stride as an exaggeration to make the point - now im not gon say that certain activities mi9ght actually take place - thats a bit ozzy ozbournish for me - but even bit the head off a bat on stage [or soem tish like that] and i believe it came out [after the hysteria of it all] that it was a fake . . but what the hell do i know!!!

I don't mind it. The beats fire, and I love the way it flows. The lyrics, ehh, not so much. I don't like the guys vocals. I dunno what it is.. just not my style I suppose, and I even love metal/hardrock :S I'm not sure.

either way, keep up the good work, music is music, whether I like it or not, and thats another style of art right there. :)

--Re-Lapse

Back