_need Info On Turntables Plz

cronos

Sup ppl , im really interested in djing , but i need some info b4 i star buying,
First of all i want to noe wutz the difference between reg dj turntables and cdj (that way i dun need vinyl records rite?) wut would recomend for a begginer THNX XX :)

PS: If u have any extra information plz post it i alwayz like to read stuff that might help me out later on

don't need vinyl!?!?!? ask any real dj and they'll tell you thats all they fuck with. to learn on get some basic belt drive joints.i know numark and stanton both have models that are like $100-150 a piece.most kids first cars aren't ferraris........so get something that matches your experience level.

cronos said:
Sup ppl , im really interested in djing , but i need some info b4 i star buying,
First of all i want to noe wutz the difference between reg dj turntables and cdj (that way i dun need vinyl records rite?) wut would recomend for a begginer THNX XX :)

PS: If u have any extra information plz post it i alwayz like to read stuff that might help me out later on
Was this post even in English? You'll never be President one day with that kind of language "skillz".......................... :rolleyes:

President?

Blue Bear Sound said:
Was this post even in English? You'll never be President one day with that kind of language "skillz".......................... :rolleyes:

He wants to be a Dj, the rapper will do the talking, he just spins the girls towards him
:D

Something to consider also
Hauling capacity and storage

You’ll need a coffin for your wheels
Whereas a briefcase (ok not exactly but you see where I’m getting at) will be sufficient for your cd players

Your vinyl collection can easily take up half a room ,
But to make decent mix tapes you’ll need an extensive collection that means you gotta claim the basement to store you sh*t

Where a crate will hold , let’s say 75 vinyls
That same crate will hold at least 4 books of 100+ CDs

L'espion Noir said:
.....But to make decent mix tapes you’ll need an extensive collection that means you gotta claim the basement to store you sh*t........

Ain't dat da truth....... :rolleyes:

Back