Yo, this sucks...

Change of POETS

I been listening to some of LAZI's beats... and some of Leonards... anyway, I was trying to make a slower tempo club banger beat...

I think I failed. I like the beat, it's ok... but it's no mainstream banger. I need some tips...

if you can help a brotha out on some tips... check out the beat here

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/changemusic.htm

It's toward the bottom of the page... Titled "New beat from Change"

Someone gimme some pointers... I need some help.

What you've got ain't bad, it's a good start it just isn't finished.

I'm personally not too keen on the drumkit, but the other sounds are tight.

What you've got is basics - you need a tune and a bass at the minimum. Try putting in a tune with some strings, pizicatto strings and piano sounds. And get some bass pumping.

The beat and direction is different...
I think first of all you should change your drum kits...
Turn up that bass...
Pan those cowbells and hi hats a little...

Also Check Ur PM

Lets see. I'd layer the clap with a snare or rim shot. I'm not crazy about the cow bell. aside of the drums the remaining sounds work well as filler. U need a sound or two with more presence to drive the melody or main idea (cuz for with my stuff sometimes its not a quite a melody at all)

holla back

Yo sorry i have been missing in action fellaz last two weeks i been in the lab on the slab for them dollars. but i'm making my rounds now and hittin every body with that said:

Stop that crazy auto pan thing i'm dizzy as hell maybe use a delay instead and some double claps and fill in the middle of your mix more. good job so far tho

Back